The St. Joseph Food Pantry is an outreach by the St. Joseph Catholic Church to the local community. We offer a free bag of groceries each Wednesday to anyone who is in need. The pantry doors are open every Wednesday from 9am thru 11am for bag distribution. We serve approximately 50 families per week.
The St. Joseph Food pantry is staffed by volunteers. Our volunteers perform the following tasks which make the pantry a success:
- Bag packing on Tuesday afternoons from 2pm till 3pm.
- Bag distribution on Wednesday mornings from 9am till 11am.
- Unloading the food truck from Northern Illinois Food Bank on the second Tuesday of the month at 10:30am and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 10:15am.
- Pickup of surplus bakery goods from Andresen's Bakery in Bensenville on Wednesdays (6pm).
- If you are interested in volunteering for any of the above activities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 630-279-6553.
- WE ESPECIALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE ST. JOSEPH PARISHONERS WHO BRING IN FOOD DONATIONS TO CHURCH EACH SUNDAY. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP AND PRAYERS!
May the peace and love of Jesus be with you all!